It’s a human tendency to save money. We find ways to deduct our everyday expenses. When we go buy fruits and vegetables from local tenders, we bargain. We ask them to give more grams for a lesser amount. This is not wrong but as I said earlier, we find ways to reduce our expenses. But we must be aware that there are many expenses which cannot be denied.
Health emergencies are one expense that can never be avoided.
Have you ever categorized your monthly or yearly expenses? I want you to take a minute and think of all your expenses. Experts suggest that you invest your money in various streams, one among that is “car insurance”. Car insurance is very important for every car driving person for the safety and security purposes of him and others.
What Is Car Insurance?
Insurance provides safety to your vehicle during accidents and damage. If your vehicle is insured, you don’t need to bear any loss for that. In addition to the various other types of insurance like life insurance, property insurance, personal insurance, etc, this car insurance plays a major role in the modern life of an individual.
Is Car Insurance The Right Decision To Make?
Every person will have this doubt before insuring their vehicle. So, let me tell you something, insuring your vehicle is the right decision you’d make for your most precious materialistic thing, also it has become mandatory in most of the countries, as you won’t be allowed to drive the car if you don’t have car insurance.
How Does Car Insurance Work?
Car insurance is an agreement between the insurance company and the car owner, where the owner would pay insurance money in installments and if any damage or loss occurs to the car then the insurance company would cover the damage.
Nowadays people prefer to buy Car Insurance Online. Everything can be done digitally and so does car insurance.
Your car insurance can be renewed very easily online:
- You need to select any car insurance online company after doing deep research. Go to the renewal option.
- Enter all the required details like car number, mobile number, etc.
- Select the car insurance policy you would like to buy.
- You can also opt for add-on covers and buy them.
- Your total money to be paid will appear on the screen. You can pay through debit cards; credit cards or net banking will do.
- When your payment is done your car insurance will be renewed.
Just knowing how to get insurance online is not enough. We should know many other factors before choosing one plan.
So here are 10 tips for buying car insurance online:
- Research On Quotes From Different Companies And Compare:
It’s important that we compare the plans of all companies and then choose the most feasible one with more benefits and less cost.
- Get Add-On Covers:
Ensure to choose as much as add on for your vehicle. It’s advisable to get add on covers as it safe and holds good benefits.
- Check The Type Of Insurance Policy:
Check out the information on the types of policy.
The policy can be broadly divided into two types as follows:
- Third-party policy: This policy has to be brought with the vehicle as per the motor act. It’s the most basic and cost-effective policy.
- Comprehensive policy: This policy covers everything, it can be said that this policy is a complete package for the car owner. These are the respective things which include in the policy
- Damage caused.
- Riots etc.
- Know About Deductibles:
It is an amount which you have to pay for every claim. It is charged depending on the car you own.
- Get Higher IDV (Insured Declared Value):
Insured declared value means maximum claim an insurer would pay. In simpler terms, it means the current market value of the vehicle. Higher IDV means higher premiums. Choose the correct IDV.
- Install Security Device:
The synonym for insurance would be safety. For better and tension free safety for the car, it is suggested to install a theft device in your car. It’ll track all the details if things go wrong.
- Find Details About Your Insurance Company:
We must know everything about the company we have to get insurance from. It is always advisable to ensure that you check your insurance company before enrolling for it.
HLAS Insurance is a leading online insurance company in Singapore, who offer fabulous service, reasonable premiums and has various type of insurance. Insurance companies should always have some ethical values which say respecting the customers and working to fulfill the customer’s motive behind the insurance, the company must bear some social responsibility and the utmost factor of unity should be instilled.