Moving a car from one place to another is not an easy task. Utmost safety is required for transportation of any vehicle so that it reaches the desired destination point without a single scratch. Auto transportation companies can help us in achieving the same in a hassle free manner.
Auto transportation is also the perfect choice for those who are either selling a vehicle to an outstation customer or are buying from an outstation dealer. Both the situations require the process of auto shipment. Shipping a car via airlines can add huge financial burden on a common person, as it is very expensive whereas hiring an auto transport company is comparatively cheaper.
Ship a Car, Inc. is one of the most trusted companies in this industry providing the best transportation services at the most reasonable rates. Their experienced customer services will guide you through the entire process and take care of all the steps that are necessary for shipping a vehicle safely to the desired destination. This includes all the legal paperwork that is necessary for a smooth shipping process. Thus, if you are considering hiring a car shipping company for your car, then you have to understand how does the vehicle transport process work?
Auto transportation – The process
For instance, when we go to a store to purchase furniture, we examine it thoroughly, and finalize it only after complete satisfaction. Similarly, as a customer, it is important to understand the process of auto transportation before you sign up for it.
The basic steps involved in the auto transportation process are:
1. Getting instant quotation:
- You can get instant quotes from 2-3 sources.
- All you need to do is just enter the information of your car.
- You will also have to enter the pickup and delivery location of the vehicle.
- You will also need to choose if you want an open-air truck or a closed container for the shipment of your car.
- Lastly, select the most relevant quote after you get answers for your doubts.
2. Set up vehicle shipment:
- Once you select a quote, the next step is to organize your vehicle’s shipment.
- You can reserve shipment online or you can directly call the transportation company for the same.
- You will have to make an initial payment online for assurance of the shipment company.
- In order to confirm the booking, sign the transportation contract without fail.
3. Shipment of the vehicle:
- After placing the order, the company will start working on it.
- They will pick-up the car from your location and dispatch to the carrier after examining the vehicle.
4. Delivery of the vehicle:
- The final step is the delivery of your car to your desired destination.
- As per the contract, the vehicle will reach your destination by the delivery date.
- The truck driver will unload the vehicle safely.
- Make sure to scan your vehicle at the time of the delivery.
- Lastly, sign a bill for approving the delivery of your car.
If you select a reliable auto transport company for this process, these steps will become seamless, and the company staff will follow them for you in a much easier way than it looks. Also, you can get in touch with the automobile company via phone at any point of time to know the status of your shipment.